To provide selected students from remote Northern Territory with the opportunity and support to complete a holistic secondary education in Sydney, thereby enabling them to function competently in two different worlds: their Aboriginal community and western society.
- To find and encourage suitable children from outback communities who fit our criteria and prepare them for an education in Sydney
- To team up with schools that are prepared to include these Aboriginal children in their educational program
- To work with the Ti Tree community to facilitate the education of the children while in Sydney including organising board and accommodation, extra-curricular activities, travel, general everyday support and care
- To establish and maintain suitable Foundation guidelines, rules and procedures to ensure the correct management of the children, our partners and our funds.
- Honesty and integrity
- Open communication
- Respect for others
- Equality of students, but recognise and respect their differences